2016 Festival of Farmhouse Ales
August 13, 2016
12 - 4 p.m.
Hill Farmstead Brewery
403 Hill Road, Greensboro Bend, Vt. 05842
This is our favorite and most intimate event. Again this year, we will offer a package that includes a tasting glass, beer samples, designated driver ticket (see note below) and music. Food is not included, and there will be no camping.
Tickets are $100 each; up to 2 tickets per purchase. In an effort to give as many people as possible an equitable chance at tickets for our August 13 event, we will once again use a lottery-style format; randomly selected entries will be chosen from submission forms through TicketsToday.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
Many of our favorite farmhouse ales and oak-aged variants will be available. Several guests will be joining us with beer, as well!
Retail Hours August 13: TBD
Gates open at 11:30 a.m.; taps open at 12 p.m.
- Florence 2013
- Elaborative 4
- Flora Blueberry/Black Currant/Raspberry
- Juicy 2015
- Anna 2014
- Brother Soigné 2013
- Civil Disobedience 15
- Clara 2016
- Le Sarrasin
- Biere de Norma Vintage 2013
- Barrel Aged Dorothy
- *Debut: 2016 Vera Mae
- *Debut: Elaborative 5: 100% Spontaneously Fermented/Coolshipped beer fermented with Amarillo and Rooibos Tea. Brewed March 2014.
Guest Breweries Confirmed:
- Cambridge Brewing
- Casey Brewing and Blending
- Casita Cerveceria
- Crooked Stave
- Jackie O’s
- Jester King
- Oud Camino
- Oxbow Brewing
- Sante Adarius
- Shelton Brothers
- Side Project
- Tired Hands
- Sawmill Brook Farms
- The Mad Taco
- Heartwood Grill
- Caja Madera
- The Eames Brothers
We will once again require designated drivers for attendees. We will provide a free designated driver ticket with each ticket purchase (one DD ticket per pair or single ticket purchased). The DD ticket will include free non-alcoholic beverages (local root beer, kombucha, etc.), a voucher good for one food purchase per individual from our vendors and event entry to enjoy the music and (we hope!) wonderful weather. Carpooling and DD-sharing is encouraged, especially for those of you coming from great distances. Attendees must enter with their designated driver; attendees without a designated driver will not be admitted. DDs may only use ONE voucher. If you use a taxi service or other commercial transportation service, you MUST be dropped off at the entry gate so that a volunteer can confirm your arrival to allow entrance into the event. We will have ample volunteers to ensure a smooth drop off.
How Does It Work?
- Registration opens Wednesday, May 11, 2016, at 8 a.m. and closes Wednesday, May 25, 2016, at 5 p.m.
- One (1) entry per person (household or credit card) ; duplicate entries will be deleted. Note, if you share an address with someone else entering, please be sure to use a separate credit card and email address to ensure entries are validated.
- This request serves as a commitment to purchase tickets! If drawn, your credit card will be charged.
- Names will be drawn on Thursday, May 26, 2016, beginning at noon EST.
- Winners will be sent an email confirming selection and purchase. If you do not receive an email confirming your purchase, you did not win.
- Please do not contact the brewery to find out if your name has been drawn, and make sure you use a valid email address and credit card!
- Once names have been drawn and orders processed, the event will be marked "Sold Out," and we will post an announcement on our website indicating that names have been drawn.
- Please make sure that your card is ready to be charged anytime between May 24 and May 27. All requests are subject to availability.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets ARE transferable; you will recieve physical tickets from TicketsToday.
- If you do not receive your ticket request confirmation email, your email provider could be blocking communication from Ticketstoday. Please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure you receive an order status notification.
- You will be informed by email of your final order status no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday, May 28.
- If your request is granted, you can expect your tickets to ship no later than 2 weeks following the drawing.
- If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a 21 and over event. Children under 12 are welcome on the premises with an attending parent (valid ticket required, wristbands will be issued)