2015 Festival of Farmhouse Ales
This is a ticketed event only; there will be no Will Call or tickets for sale on the day of the event.
Saturday, August 8, 2015
1 - 5 p.m.
Registration is now closed. Thank you!
This is our favorite and most intimate event. Again this year, we will offer a package that includes a tasting glass, beer samples, designated driver ticket (see note below) and music. Food is not included and there will be no camping.
Tickets are $100 each; up to 2 tickets per purchase. In an effort to give as many people as possible an equitable chance at tickets for our August 8th event, we will be selling tickets online via lottery-style submission forms and random drawings.
Many of our favorite farmhouse ales and oak aged variants will be available. A brewer from each brewery is always present to serve and discuss their beers...
Retail Open August 8: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Bottles and merchandise only, no growler fills)
Gates open at 12:30 p.m.; taps open at 1 p.m.
- Being & Time - Spontaneous Farmstead Ale brewed in 2011
- Anna 2013
- Hill Farmstead/Brasserie de Blaugies Le Sarrasin
- Civil Disobedience #6
- Arthur 2013
- E. 2014
- Brother Soigné 2014
- Le Sarrasin
- Convivial Suarez 2013
- More beers to be announced each day!
Tentative Guest Breweries:
- Allagash Brewing
- Cambridge Brewing
- Crooked Stave Artisan Ales
- Jackie O's Pub and Brewery
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales
- Oxbow Brewing
- Sante Adarius Rustic Ales
- Side Project Brewing
- Special guests: Pierre-Alex and Marie-Noelle of Brasserie de Blaugies!
- And more to come…
We have once again elected to require designated drivers for attendees. We will provide a free designated driver ticket with each purchase (one DD ticket per pair or single ticket purchased). The DD ticket will include free non-alcoholic beverages (local root beer, kombucha, etc.), a voucher good for one food purchase per individual from our vendors and event entry to enjoy the music and (we hope!) wonderful weather. Carpooling and DD-sharing is encouraged, especially for those of you coming from great distances. Attendees must enter with their designated driver; attendees without a designated driver will not be admitted.
How Does It Work?
- Registration begins Wednesday, May 20, 2015, at 8 a.m. and closes Wednesday, May 27, 2014, at 5 p.m.
- Registration serves as a commitment to purchase tickets! If drawn, your credit card will be charged.
- Names will be drawn randomly by Ticketstoday beginning Thursday, May 28, 2015, after noon EST.
- Winners will be sent an email confirming selection and purchase. If you do not receive an email confirming your purchase, you did not win.
- Please do not contact the brewery to find out if your name has been drawn, and make sure you use a valid email address and credit card!
- You will be informed by email of your final order status no later than 5 p.m. EST on Friday, May 29.
- Please make sure that your card is ready to be charged anytime between May 28 and May 29. All requests are subject to availability.
- There are no refunds or exchanges. Note: You will receive physical tickets, which are transferrable.
- Please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure you receive confirmation of registration and an order status notification, should your name be drawn.
- If your request is granted, you can expect your tickets to ship no later than 2 weeks following the drawing.
- If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org