2016 Festival of Farmhouse Ales
August 13, 2016
12 - 4 p.m.
Hill Farmstead Brewery
403 Hill Road, Greensboro Bend, Vt. 05842
This is our favorite and most intimate event. Again this year, we will offer a package that includes a tasting glass, beer samples, designated driver ticket (see note below) and music. Food is not included, and there will be no camping. Complete beer list will be available soon.
Tickets are $100 each; up to 2 tickets per purchase. In an effort to give as many people as possible an equitable chance at tickets for our August 13 event, we will once again use a lottery-style format; randomly selected entries will be chosen from submission forms through TicketsToday.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
Many of our favorite farmhouse ales and oak-aged variants will be available. Several guests will be joining us with beer, as well!
Retail Hours August 13: TBD
Gates open at 11:30 a.m.; taps open at 12 p.m.
Guest Breweries Confirmed:
- Cambridge Brewing
- Casey Brewing and Blending
- Casita Cerveceria
- Crooked Stave
- Jackie O’s
- Jester King
- Oxbow Brewing
- Sante Adarius
- Side Project
- Tired Hands
- And more to come…
- Sawmill Brook Farms
- The Mad Taco
- Meghan's Local Food Truck
- The Eames Brothers
We will once again require designated drivers for attendees. We will provide a free designated driver ticket with each ticket purchase (one DD ticket per pair or single ticket purchased). The DD ticket will include free non-alcoholic beverages (local root beer, kombucha, etc.), a voucher good for one food purchase per individual from our vendors and event entry to enjoy the music and (we hope!) wonderful weather. Carpooling and DD-sharing is encouraged, especially for those of you coming from great distances. Attendees must enter with their designated driver; attendees without a designated driver will not be admitted. DDs may only use ONE voucher. If you use a taxi service or other commercial transportation service, you MUST be dropped off at the entry gate so that a volunteer can confirm your arrival to allow entrance into the event. We will have ample volunteers to ensure a smooth drop off.
How Does It Work?
- Registration opens Wednesday, May 11, 2016, at 8 a.m. and closes Wednesday, May 25, 2016, at 5 p.m.
- One (1) entry per person (household or credit card) ; duplicate entries will be deleted. Note, if you share an address with someone else entering, please be sure to use a separate credit card and email address to ensure entries are validated.
- This request serves as a commitment to purchase tickets! If drawn, your credit card will be charged.
- Names will be drawn on Thursday, May 26, 2016, beginning at noon EST.
- Winners will be sent an email confirming selection and purchase. If you do not receive an email confirming your purchase, you did not win.
- Please do not contact the brewery to find out if your name has been drawn, and make sure you use a valid email address and credit card!
- Once names have been drawn and orders processed, the event will be marked "Sold Out," and we will post an announcement on our website indicating that names have been drawn.
- Please make sure that your card is ready to be charged anytime between May 24 and May 27. All requests are subject to availability.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets ARE transferable; you will recieve physical tickets from TicketsToday.
- If you do not receive your ticket request confirmation email, your email provider could be blocking communication from Ticketstoday. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive an order status notification.
- You will be informed by email of your final order status no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday, May 28.
- If your request is granted, you can expect your tickets to ship no later than 2 weeks following the drawing.
- If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com
- This is a 21 and over event. Children under 12 are welcome on the premises with an attending parent (valid ticket required, wristbands will be issued)