2015 Festival of Farmhouse Ales
This is a ticketed event only; there will be no Will Call or tickets for sale on the day of the event.
Saturday, August 8, 2015
NOTE: Special Hours on August 8: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Bottles and Merchandise Only; No Growler Fills
1 - 5 p.m.
Registration is now closed. Thank you!
This is our favorite and most intimate event. Again this year, we will offer a package that includes a tasting glass, beer samples, designated driver ticket (see note below) and music. Food is not included and there will be no camping.
Many of our favorite farmstead™ ales and oak aged variants will be available. A brewer from each brewery is always present to serve and discuss their beers...
Retail Open August 8: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Bottles and merchandise only, no growler fills)
Gates open at 12:30 p.m.; taps open at 1 p.m.
- Being & Time - Spontaneous Farmstead™ Ale brewed in 2011
- Anna 2013
- Hill Farmstead/Brasserie de Blaugies Le Sarrasin
- Civil Disobedience #6
- Arthur 2013
- E. 2014
- Brother Soigné 2014
- Le Sarrasin
- Convivial Suarez 2013
- Flora Batch 6
- Civil Disobedience #4
- Vera Mae 2013
- Oude Camino Batch #3
- Biere de Norma 2013 Vintage
Tentative Guest Breweries:
- Allagash Brewing
- Brasserie Dunham
- Cambridge Brewing
- Crooked Stave Artisan Ales
- Jackie O's Pub and Brewery
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales
- Oxbow Brewing
- Sante Adarius Rustic Ales
- Side Project Brewing
- Special guests: Pierre-Alex and Marie-Noelle of Brasserie de Blaugies!
We have once again elected to require designated drivers for attendees. We will provide a free designated driver ticket with each purchase (one DD ticket per pair or single ticket purchased). The DD ticket will include free non-alcoholic beverages (local root beer, kombucha, etc.), a voucher good for one food purchase per individual from our vendors and event entry to enjoy the music and (we hope!) wonderful weather. Carpooling and DD-sharing is encouraged, especially for those of you coming from great distances. Attendees must enter with their designated driver; attendees without a designated driver will not be admitted.
How Does It Work?
- Registration begins Wednesday, May 20, 2015, at 8 a.m. and closes Wednesday, May 27, 2014, at 5 p.m.
- Registration serves as a commitment to purchase tickets! If drawn, your credit card will be charged.
- Names will be drawn randomly by Ticketstoday beginning Thursday, May 28, 2015, after noon EST.
- Winners will be sent an email confirming selection and purchase. If you do not receive an email confirming your purchase, you did not win.
- Please do not contact the brewery to find out if your name has been drawn, and make sure you use a valid email address and credit card!
- You will be informed by email of your final order status no later than 5 p.m. EST on Friday, May 29.
- Please make sure that your card is ready to be charged anytime between May 28 and May 29. All requests are subject to availability.
- There are no refunds or exchanges. Note: You will receive physical tickets, which are transferrable.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive confirmation of registration and an order status notification, should your name be drawn.
- If your request is granted, you can expect your tickets to ship no later than 2 weeks following the drawing.
- If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com