Flora is the wine barrel-aged version of Florence, our grandfather's sister, as well as the name of our wheat farmstead ale. In her honor, we fill French oak wine barrels with Florence and allow the beer to mature in the presence of our resident microflora. After extended aging, a beautifully complex beer emerges; Florence becomes Flora.
On occasion, though, some portion of Flora exceeds even our highest expectations; Flora Cuvée represents that singular moment, a true zenith of Flora.
Each 750ml bottle is naturally carbonated and hand-waxed.
To make the sale of this special batch of Flora Cuvée as smooth as possible, we will use a registration system. Doing so will reduce parking issues, make travel arrangements easier for buyers and help improve the entire experience!
Each bottle is $42.40 ($40 plus 6% Vermont State Sales Tax), plus a Ticketstoday service fee.
The process will be in the same spirit as a musician with shows taking place over four days. Each day will feature its own registration drawing; just like a concert, you can try for one day or all four! Each registration is a separate drawing, so your entry is only good for one day; you must sign up for each day separately if you wish to be eligible for more than one day. One (1) entry per person per pick-up day; duplicate entries will be deleted.
Registration begins Weds., Aug. 19, 2015 at 8:00 AM Eastern and ends Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 5:00 PM Eastern. All requests regardless of when they are placed are treated equally.
Ticketstoday will randomly draw winners from those who pre-register on Monday, August 24, by 5 p.m. EST. Winners’ cards will be charged immediately upon drawing. Entries are non-transferrable; no exceptions.
Ticketstoday will contact winners via email to confirm transactions. Please do not contact Hill Farmstead to inquire about refund status or winning charges.
Your entry serves as a request only. Filling out the entry form does not guarantee that you will a receive ticket - you are not actually purchasing anything at this time. This form serves as a commitment to purchase a ticket. If your request is selected, your credit card will be charged. All requests are subject to availability. No Refunds. No Exchanges.
Please make sure your card is ready to be charged anytime between Sunday, August 23 and Tuesday, August 25. Only one request will be accepted per person, household, or credit card per day. We will conduct a thorough sweep of all orders and disqualify any order that exceeds our allotted limit.
Please do not contact the brewery to ask about your status!
Understand that in signing up, you agree to pay for the entire fee, plus tax and service charge immediately upon entering. Winning entries are nontransferable; so, if you cannot personally pick up your bottle(s) during the aforementioned pick up times, do not sign up.
All winning entries are Will Call; there will be no NO physical tickets issued. Winning entries may only redeemed by the winner/buyer in person on the date issued! You must arrive with a valid photo ID to claim your bottle.
Entries are ONLY good for the date of the winning entry for the individual who entered. This day cannot be changed, so plan accordingly.
The pick up dates are as follows:
September 9, 10, 16, 17, 2015, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Winners will present a valid, state-issued photo ID or passport to redeem the ticket and receive their bottle.
- By signing up and providing your information to Ticketstoday, you agree to the terms of the drawing.
- Winners are purchasing an electronic Will Call entry good for redemption of one (1) bottle of Hill Farmstead Brewery Flora Cuvée (750ml) on the assigned date only.
- Winners will be contacted upon draw with a confirmation of their winning entry and transaction details.
- Entries are NOT transferrable; pick up requires an ID check in person that must match the name and information on file from Ticketstoday.
- Ages 21 & Over Only. At time of purchase you are entering a registration drawing.
- Winners must provide the following information upon signing up: Name; Billing Address; Working email address; Phone Number; Date of Birth (for age verification); and Valid Credit Card.
- Each entry is good for only the day assigned to that winning entry.
- Hill Farmstead Brewery will not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense arising from circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, fire, flood, earthquake, bad weather conditions, technical failure or power failure. Exceptions for change of day, delay or inability to arrive during pick up window will not be made under any circumstances once purchase is completed.
Should buyer fail to pick up their bottle, he/she forfeits their bottle. Winners who fail to pick up their bottle will NOT be refunded the $42.40 or service charges. Forfeitures will be used to support local charities via donations and future fundraising events.