As many of you have probably seen, we will once again be fundraising for the Hardwick Area Food Pantry’s efforts to fight hunger in our community during our sold out Anniversary Celebration held May 25, 2013. We are proud to once again support this worthy cause in our local community! 100% of the donations go directly to the Hardwick Area Food Pantry!
Once again, we will take non-perishable goods at the front entry (canned goods, boxed foods, etc.), but this year we will also take cash donations. Honestly, we encourage the monetary donation route for a number of reasons.
- Easier to carry cash than cans!
- The money can be used with incredible efficiency in buying goods by the food shelf.
- More entry chances!
For each $5 donation, you will receive a raffle ticket pair. Food donations count in total as one entry, so it's not a raffle ticket per can/box! Bring as many food donations as you'd like, but to simplify, this is how we're handling the raffle portion. Bring a whole bag of good canned goods or whatnot, but bring cash, too!
We will have a table set up with all the prizes on display, and a ticket box for each prize. Tear each pair of tickets in half, then put half the ticket into the prize box of your choice, and keep the other half with your number. We will announce winners around 5 p.m. (to encourage donations throughout the celebration!).
You may purchase as many tickets as you like and enter as many times as you like! You must be present to win.
So, the prizes...
- Entry #1: (1) One bottle of Madness & Civilization #1 + (1) One bottle of Damon
- Entry #2: (1) One bottle of Prolegomena + (1) One bottle of Elaborative
- Entry #3: (1) One bottle of Ann + (1) One bottle of Biere de Norma 2012
- Entry #4: (2) Two entry vouchers to the 2013 Vermont Brewers Fest Friday Night Session, July 19 (generously donated by the Festival! Thank you!)
Hardwick Area Food Pantry
39 West Church Street
Hardwick, VT 05843