Ann is the wine barrel-aged version of Anna, our grandfather's sister, as well as the name of our honey farmstead ale. In her honor, we fill French oak wine barrels with Anna and allow the beer to mature in the presence of our resident microflora. After extended aging for as long as it requires to reach its apex, a beautifully complex beer emerges; Anna becomes Ann. Only the finest expressions of barrel-aged Anna become Ann; our version of Grand Cru, this beer represents the finest barrel results at their peak representation. Each 750ml bottle is naturally carbonated and hand-dipped in beeswax, Ann exhibits and showcases the microflora of her landscape.
To make the sale of this new batch of Ann as smooth as possible, we will use a ticketed lottery system. Doing so will reduce parking issues, make travel arrangements easier for buyers and help improve the entire experience!
Each 750ml bottle is $47.70 ($45 plus 6% Vermont State Sales Tax), plus a Freshtix service fee.
The ticket process will be in the same spirit as a musician with shows taking place over four days. Each day will feature its own lottery drawing; just like a concert, you can try for one day or all four! Each lottery is a separate drawing, so your entry is only good for one day; you must sign up for each day separately if you wish to be eligible for more than one day. One (1) entry per person per pick-up day.
Sign up will begin at 10 a.m. on Thursday, January 15, and close at 10 a.m. Friday, January 16.
Freshtix will randomly draw winners from those who pre-register on Friday, January 16, before noon EST, and notify winners beginning that afternoon. You will be given instructions on completing your purchase. If you were not a winner, your credit card will be refunded the entry fee by 5 p.m. on Friday, January 16.
Freshtix will charge a flat service charge of $5.37 for each entry at sign up (applied to winning entries; those who do not win will be refunded!).
Freshtix will contact winners via email to complete the transactions. Please do not contact Hill Farmstead to inquire about refund status or winning charges.
Understand that in signing up, you agree to pay the service charge at the time of entering. Winning entries are nontransferable; so, if you cannot personally pick up your bottle(s) during the aforementioned pick up times, do not sign up.
All winning entries are Will Call; there will be no NO tickets issued. Winning entries may only redeemed by the winner/buyer in person on the date issued! You must arrive with a valid photo ID to claim your bottle.
Entries are ONLY good for the date of the winning entry. This day cannot be changed, so plan accordingly.
The pick up window is February 4 – 7, 2015, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Winners will present a valid, state-issued photo ID or passport to redeem the ticket and receive their bottle.
- By signing up and providing your information to Freshtix, you agree to the terms of the lottery drawing.
- Winners are purchasing an electronic Will Call entry good for redemption of one (1) bottle of Hill Farmstead Brewery Ann (750ml) on the assigned date only.
- Winners will be contacted upon draw and required to pay $47.70 plus $2.37 credit card processing fee to complete their winning entry.
- Entries are NOT transferrable; pick up requires an ID check in person that must match the name and information on file from Freshtix.
- Ages 21 & Over Only. At time of purchase you are entering a lottery. You are not eligible to pick up a bottle until notified by Freshtix that you are a winner.
- Winners must provide the following information upon signing up: Name; Billing Address; Working email address; Phone Number; Date of Birth (for age verification); and Valid Credit Card.
- Each entry is good for only the day assigned to that winning entry.
- Hill Farmstead Brewery will not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense arising from circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, fire, flood, earthquake, bad weather conditions, technical failure or power failure. Exceptions for change of day, delay or inability to arrive during pick up window will not be made under any circumstances once purchase is completed.
Should buyer fail to pick up their bottle, he/she forfeits their bottle. Winners who fail to pick up their bottle will NOT be refunded the $47.70 or service charges. Forfeitures will be used to support local charities via donations and future fundraising events.
Registrations are closed. Thank you entering! Freshtix is randomly selecting the names and notifying winners, as well as processing the refunds. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Freshtix at 877-725-8849 between 9 am and 9 pm Monday to Saturday and from noon until 8pm on Sunday. (All Times Eastern)
Again, thank you for entering and congratulations to those chosen!
We’re happy to announce that gift cards are now available in our retail shop at Hill Farmstead Brewery!
- Just in time for the holidays, you can now buy Hill Farmstead gift cards in any denomination you like (minimum $20).
- Good for all purchases in our retail shop, including beer, growlers, t-shirts and glassware!
- Add funds to them any time here at the brewery!
- Check your balance online at www.hillfarmstead.com/giftcard
The perfect gift!
Not available for sale online; only available at our retail shop at the brewery.
Please come join us at Parker Pie on Saturday November 15th from 6PM to 11PM! Hope to see you there...
DRAFT – Vintage
Arthur – April 2014
Brother Soigne – batch 2, October 2013
Birth of Tragedy – 2012 vintage
Beyond Good and Evil
Daybreak (French Orange Liqueur Barrel Aged) – January 2014
DRAFT – Fresh and Hoppy
Nelson Single Hop
Siren / Hill Farmstead / Mikkeller Lemon Cello IPA (new/fresh batch!)
Cantillon Saint Lamvinus
Cantillion Fou Foune
A small crowd of about 220 people, some from just down the road and some from across the country, attended the Festival of Farmhouse Ales at Hill Farmstead Brewery on Saturday, August 16th. The attendees were able to enjoy samples of beer from a dozen breweries in addition to Hill Farmstead’s offerings, as well as food provided by local vendors and musical performances by the Eames Brothers Band and Granite Junction. Attendees were required to be accompanied by a designated driver, who received free admission, non-alcoholic drinks, and free food.
The day culminated with the drawing of a charity raffle that raised $4,575 for Four Seasons of Early Learning, a non-profit early childhood education center in Greensboro Bend. The entire amount will help launch a new farm-to-plate program for young students to learn through the food cycle of planting, maintaining, and harvesting a garden. At the end of the season, the children will prepare a meal for their families and neighbors using the food they grew.
Shaun Hill, the owner Hill Farmstead Brewery said, “For the past few years, we have been using our festivals as a way to increase awareness of and raise money for local causes. I deeply believe in the value of early education, and the farm-to-plate program at Four Seasons is a great way to help children at an early age learn great concepts and life skills.”
“We are very happy to partner with Hill Farmstead and are humbled by their generosity. We are starting the farm-to-plate program because we’ve learned that many of our students won’t otherwise learn about the importance of local, fresh food production,” said Michelle Laflam, director of Four Seasons of Early Learning. “It was great attending the festival and having the opportunity to share with everyone our story.”
Hill Farmstead Brewery has received numerous accolades, including recent recognition by the beer rating website Rate Beer as the world’s best brewery. “In recent years, we have partnered with organizations such as the food pantry and the Head Start program. We are committed to making a positive impact on our community, and we are happy to partner with places, like Four Seasons, that are making our local community even better,” said Hill.
As many of you have already noticed, we were selected to be one of the host locations for this year's Cantillon Zwanze Day!
Details will be forthcoming very soon, so stay tuned to our Zwanze page under the Events tab for updates.
Our event is sold out, so thanks to everyone who entered!
We are extremely excited to announce some of our confirmed beer selections, as well as those of our guests. To say we're grateful the guests who will be joining us is an understatement. Without furthur ado, here's the tentative list of what attendees will see... and more will be announced, too!
- Hill Farmstead Anna
- Hill Farmsted E. 2014
- Hill Farmstead Arthur
- Hill Farmstead/Crooked Stave/Oud Camino: Blend #2
- Hill Farmstead/Brasserie de Blaugies Le Sarrasin
- Hill Farmstead Vera Mae 2014
- Grassroots Brewing Brother Soigné
- Tired Hands Brewing Co. HandFarm
- Tired Hands Brewing Co. TBA
- Sante Adairius Bernice
- Sante Adairius TBA
- Stillwater Artisanal Ales Barrel-Aged Brett Saison
- Oxbow Farmhouse Ales Barrel-Aged Farmhouse Pale Ale
- Oxbow Farmhouse Ales Blended Oxtoberfest ('11/'12/'13)
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project Vieille (Sour Saison)
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project Vieille Double Dry Hop (Motueka Dry Hopped Sour Saison)
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project Surette (Sour Saison)
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project St. Bretta Summer* (Tango Mandarin citrus)
- Au Baron Cuvée Des Jonquilles
- Brasserie de Blaugies Saison d'Epeautre
- Brasserie Thiriez Blond TBA
- Virtue Cider TBA
- Hopfenstark TBA
- Le Trou du Diable TBA
- More to be announced soon!