One of our kegerators went out of commission today, so we are on limited taps the rest of this week. We should have it back, up and running next week.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ann is the wine barrel-aged version of Anna, our grandfather's sister, as well as the name of our honey farmstead ale. In her honor, we fill French oak wine barrels with Anna and allow the beer to mature in the presence of our resident microflora. After extended aging for as long as it requires to reach its apex, a beautifully complex beer emerges; Anna becomes Ann. Only the finest expressions of barrel-aged Anna become Ann; our version of Grand Cru, this beer represents the finest barrel results at their peak representation. Each 750ml bottle is naturally carbonated and hand-dipped in beeswax, Ann exhibits and showcases the microflora of her landscape.
To make the sale of this new batch of Ann as smooth as possible, we will use a ticketed lottery system. Doing so will reduce parking issues, make travel arrangements easier for buyers and help improve the entire experience!
Each 750ml bottle is $47.70 ($45 plus 6% Vermont State Sales Tax), plus a Freshtix service fee.
The ticket process will be in the same spirit as a musician with shows taking place over four days. Each day will feature its own lottery drawing; just like a concert, you can try for one day or all four! Each lottery is a separate drawing, so your entry is only good for one day; you must sign up for each day separately if you wish to be eligible for more than one day. One (1) entry per person per pick-up day.
Sign up will begin at 10 a.m. on Thursday, January 15, and close at 10 a.m. Friday, January 16.
Freshtix will randomly draw winners from those who pre-register on Friday, January 16, before noon EST, and notify winners beginning that afternoon. You will be given instructions on completing your purchase. If you were not a winner, your credit card will be refunded the entry fee by 5 p.m. on Friday, January 16.
Freshtix will charge a flat service charge of $5.37 for each entry at sign up (applied to winning entries; those who do not win will be refunded!).
Freshtix will contact winners via email to complete the transactions. Please do not contact Hill Farmstead to inquire about refund status or winning charges.
Understand that in signing up, you agree to pay the service charge at the time of entering. Winning entries are nontransferable; so, if you cannot personally pick up your bottle(s) during the aforementioned pick up times, do not sign up.
All winning entries are Will Call; there will be no NO tickets issued. Winning entries may only redeemed by the winner/buyer in person on the date issued! You must arrive with a valid photo ID to claim your bottle.
Entries are ONLY good for the date of the winning entry. This day cannot be changed, so plan accordingly.
The pick up window is February 4 – 7, 2015, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Winners will present a valid, state-issued photo ID or passport to redeem the ticket and receive their bottle.
- By signing up and providing your information to Freshtix, you agree to the terms of the lottery drawing.
- Winners are purchasing an electronic Will Call entry good for redemption of one (1) bottle of Hill Farmstead Brewery Ann (750ml) on the assigned date only.
- Winners will be contacted upon draw and required to pay $47.70 plus $2.37 credit card processing fee to complete their winning entry.
- Entries are NOT transferrable; pick up requires an ID check in person that must match the name and information on file from Freshtix.
- Ages 21 & Over Only. At time of purchase you are entering a lottery. You are not eligible to pick up a bottle until notified by Freshtix that you are a winner.
- Winners must provide the following information upon signing up: Name; Billing Address; Working email address; Phone Number; Date of Birth (for age verification); and Valid Credit Card.
- Each entry is good for only the day assigned to that winning entry.
- Hill Farmstead Brewery will not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense arising from circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, fire, flood, earthquake, bad weather conditions, technical failure or power failure. Exceptions for change of day, delay or inability to arrive during pick up window will not be made under any circumstances once purchase is completed.
Should buyer fail to pick up their bottle, he/she forfeits their bottle. Winners who fail to pick up their bottle will NOT be refunded the $47.70 or service charges. Forfeitures will be used to support local charities via donations and future fundraising events.
Registrations are closed. Thank you entering! Freshtix is randomly selecting the names and notifying winners, as well as processing the refunds. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Freshtix at 877-725-8849 between 9 am and 9 pm Monday to Saturday and from noon until 8pm on Sunday. (All Times Eastern)
Again, thank you for entering and congratulations to those chosen!
We’re happy to announce that gift cards are now available in our retail shop at Hill Farmstead Brewery!
- Just in time for the holidays, you can now buy Hill Farmstead gift cards in any denomination you like (minimum $20).
- Good for all purchases in our retail shop, including beer, growlers, t-shirts and glassware!
- Add funds to them any time here at the brewery!
- Check your balance online at www.hillfarmstead.com/giftcard
The perfect gift!
Not available for sale online; only available at our retail shop at the brewery.