Friday, May 23, 2014
Parker Pie Co.
West Glover, Vt.
Tentative Draft List - Parker Pie
- Edward 2014
- Harlan 2014
- Abner 2014
- Ephraim 2014
- What is Enlightenment? 2014
- Amarillo Single Hop 2014
- Society & Solitude #5 2014
- Arthur 2014
- Anna 2013
- Le Sarrasin (Debut! - pre release)
- Everett 2014
- Daybreak (Orange Liqueur Barrel Aged)
- Amager Black Nitro 2014
- Blaugies/Hill Farmstead Vermontoise 2014
- Grassroots Brother Soigné (Fall 2013 release)
Plus, special bottle selections...
We will release our bourbon barrel aged maple syrup during normal retail hours (12 - 5 p.m.) on Weds., April 29, 2014. This syrup is from Peck Family Farm in East Montpelier, Vt. and was aged in select bourbon barrels for several months before being packaged in 750ml resealable flip-top bottles.
We only have available a small amount of each, so we are limiting purchases to 1 bottle per household, either Fancy or Amber (not one of each). We hope that in doing so, we'll be able to spread around the love so that as many people as possible can enjoy this rare treat!
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup Grade A: Golden Color with Delicate Flavor (formerly known as Fancy) - 750ml resealable bottle. $50
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup: Grade A: Amber Color with Rich Flavor (formerly known as Grade A Medium Amber) - 750ml resealable bottle. $40
In an effort to streamline and speed up our retail experience (which as many of you may have noticed now includes a fancy digital point of sale system!), we will be implementing the following growler policy, effective April 16:
• There is a three (3) refillable container limit per person per trip through the line. This is any combination growler of sizes, not by liters (i.e., three 2 liter, three 750ml, two 2L and one 750ml, etc.).
• We will fill 750ml and 2L growlers, which does include growlers from other breweries of that size.
• We will fill 64 oz. screw-top brown glass growlers at the 2L price.
• We will no longer fill 32 oz., 1 liter or 500ml growlers.
• No large, German style growlers with the metal handles
• No metal growlers
• Dark glass growlers only.
• If you are bringing screw-top style growlers, you must bring your own caps.
Thanks for your understanding!