Draft Room: Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Listed retail prices include Vermont Meals & Onsite Alcohol Tax as applicable.
There is a 2 drink limit (samples not included).
Currently on DRAFT, available in 25cl pours:
- Edward: American Pale Ale
- Edward on Cask: American Pale Ale
- Susan: American IPA
- Everett: Robust American Porter
- Shirley Mae: American Session Porter
Current BOTTLES available for onsite consumption:
- Florence: Farmstead wheat ale.
- Anna: Farmstead ale brewed with Vermont wildflower honey.
- Phenomenology of Spirit: Farmstead ale aged in oak.
- Double Barrel Damon: Imperial stout aged two years in port barrels and then aged an additional two years in bourbon barrels.
- Juicy: Ale aged in wine barrels.
- Genealogy of Morals - Coffee Collective: Akmel Nuri: Imperial stout brewed with coffee and aged in bourbon barrels.
- Civil Disobedience 7: A blend of Art (2 years in wine barrels) and 2 year old unblended Belgian lambic.
- Daybreak (Vintage 2013): Imperial stout aged in French orange liqueur barrels.
- Works of Love: Anchorage - Brewed with malted barley, organic oats, wheat and organic buckwheat, this beer was fermented in oak foudres, aged in wine barrels and dry-hopped with Mandarina Bavaria hops.
- Art Plum: Art is the wine barrel fermented and aged version of Arthur. A single barrel was selected and aged on a variety of hand-picked organic plums from Elmore Roots Nursery in Elmore, Vt., for several months.
Current GUEST BOTTLES available for onsite consumption:
- Cantillon: Lou Pepe Gueuze - Gueuze aged in oak.
- Cantillon: Fou Foune - Lambic brewed with apricot and aged in oak.
- Drie Fonteinen: Oude Geuze Cuvée Armand & Gaston - Geuze aged in oak.
- Sante Adairius: Saison Bernice - Farmhouse Ale.
- Drie Fonteinen: Oude Kriek - Lambic aged in oak with cherries.
- Tilquin: Oude Gueuze - Blended lambic.
- Rotating Guest/Vintage Offering
Current FOOD available:
- Cheese Plates - Comté, Ossau-Iraty, Mountain Gorgonzola
- Olives - In-house Marinated Castelveltrano Olives
- Sweet Sound Oysters - Saturday, 12-5 p.m.
Because the nature of and small volumes for particular beers, we envision the best scenario in which to present and enjoy them to be at the brewery—where they are conceived, crafted and conditioned. With that in mind, and in order to be most fair to our customers, from time to time during normal retail hours, we will release select vintage bottles and extremely small releases like Ann for onsite consumption only. As with most things at our brewery, these random releases are at the whim of our brewers...