Draft Room: Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Listed retail prices include Vermont Meals & Onsite Alcohol Tax as applicable.
There is a 2 drink limit (samples not included).
Currently on DRAFT, available in 25cl pours:
- Edward: American Pale Ale
- Karma Emulsion: American Pale Ale
- Karma Emulsion on Cask: American Pale Ale wet-hopped with Hallertau Blanc.
- Harlan: American IPA
- Everett: American Robust Porter
- Shirley Mae (Nitro): American Session Porter
- Susan: American IPA
Current BOTTLES available for onsite consumption:
- Anna: Farmstead ale brewed with Vermont wildflower honey.
- Arthur: Farmstead ale.
- Arthur Puncheon: Farmstead Ale aged in our puncheons.
- Brother Soigné: Farmstead ale brewed with lime, blood orange and hibiscus.
- Florence: Farmstead wheat ale.
- Leaves of Grass: March 10, 2016 – Brown ale brewed with sumac and aged in wine barrels.
- Civil Disobedience #19 - Blend of beers brewed in fall/winter 2014, consisting primarily of first, second, and third filled 225 liter and 500 liter barrels of Arthur and Florence in addition to several other fractional threads.
- Birth of Tragedy: Kochere - Imperial porter brewed with honey and aged on Kochere coffee from Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia, in apple brandy barrels.
- Barrel aged Dorothy: Farmstead pale ale dry-hopped and aged in wine barrels.
- Birth of Tragedy (Vintage 2015) - Imperial porter brewed with coffee and honey and aged in bourbon barrels.
- Birth of Tragedy (Vintage 2016) - Imperial porter brewed with coffee and honey and aged in bourbon barrels.
- E. (Vintage 2014) - American pale Ale aged in wine barrels.
- E. (Vintage 2016) - American pale Ale aged in wine barrels.
Current GUEST BOTTLES available for onsite consumption:
- Sante Adairius: Saison Bernice - Farmhouse Ale.
- Tilquin: Oude Gueuze - Blended lambic aged in oak.
- Rotating Guest/Vintage Offering
Current FOOD available:
- Cheese Plates - Challerhocker, Campo de Montalban, Sbrinz
- Olives - In-house Marinated Castelveltrano Olives
- Sweet Sound Oysters: Saturday 4/1
Because the nature of and small volumes for particular beers, we envision the best scenario in which to present and enjoy them to be at the brewery—where they are conceived, crafted and conditioned. With that in mind, and in order to be most fair to our customers, from time to time during normal retail hours, we will release select vintage bottles and extremely small releases like Ann for onsite consumption only. As with most things at our brewery, these random releases are at the whim of our brewers...