Draft Room: Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Listed retail prices include Vermont Meals & Onsite Alcohol Tax as applicable.
There is a 2 drink limit (samples not included).
Currently on DRAFT, available in 25cl pours:
- Edward: American Pale Ale
- Earl: Coffee oatmeal stout
- Harlan: American IPA
- Shirley Mae: American Session Porter
- Self-Reliance #4: American Pale Ale
- George: American Brown Ale
- Everett on Cask: American Robust Porter
- Brother Soigne: Farmstead ale brewed with lime, blood orange and hibiscus
Current BOTTLES available for onsite consumption:
- Anna: Farmstead ale brewed with Vermont wildflower honey.
- Arthur: Farmstead ale.
- Works of Love: Anchorage - Brewed with malted barley, organic oats, wheat and organic buckwheat, this beer was fermented in oak foudres, aged in wine barrels and dry-hopped with Mandarina Bavaria hops.
- Leaves of Grass: July 25, 2016 – Farmstead ale brewed with pineappleweed and aged in oak.
- Leaves of Grass: March 10, 2016 – Brown ale brewed with sumac and aged in wine barrels.
- Prolegomena (Vintage 2013): Flanders style red ale aged in oak.
- Civil Disobedience #8 - Single oak barrel of blended black Farmstead ale. Edith et al. 1 year in oak.
- Civil Disobedience #10 - A blend of barrel-aged beers including 2.5-year-old Art and Sankt Hans.
- Civil Disobedience #11 - Primarily composed of Anna aged in barrels that held Mimosa, E., and Juicy, blended with Anna that was aged in barrels that held Civil Disobedience 3 and 5.
- Civil Disobedience #12 - Single French Oak barrel blend of dark beers from the last 3 years including Daybreak, Buckwheat Rye Porter, Everett, George & other fragmented components.
- Civil Disobedience #13 - A blend of various beers from Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 primarily consisting of wine barrel aged Society Solitude 3 w/ fragmented threads of other farmstead ales.
- Civil Disobedience #14 - Blended Farmstead ale: Anna, Florence, etc.
- Civil Disobedience #15 - Blended Farmstead ale aged in oak with organic hand-peeled mangoes.
- Civil Disobedience #16 - Blended Farmstead ale aged in oak.
- Civil Disobedience #17 - Blended Farmstead ale aged in oak.
- Civil Disobedience #19 - Blend of beers brewed in fall/winter 2014, consisting primarily of first, second, and third filled 225 liter and 500 liter barrels of Arthur and Florence in addition to several other fractional threads.
Current GUEST BOTTLES available for onsite consumption:
- Sante Adairius: Saison Bernice - Farmhouse Ale.
- Drie Fonteinen: Oude Kriek - Lambic aged in oak with cherries.
- Tilquin: Oude Gueuze - Blended lambic.
- Rotating Guest/Vintage Offering
Current FOOD available:
- Cheese Plates - Ossau-Iraty, Gorgonzola Dolce and Alp Käse
- Olives - In-house Marinated Castelveltrano Olives
- Sweet Sound Oysters - Saturday, 12-5 p.m.
Because the nature of and small volumes for particular beers, we envision the best scenario in which to present and enjoy them to be at the brewery—where they are conceived, crafted and conditioned. With that in mind, and in order to be most fair to our customers, from time to time during normal retail hours, we will release select vintage bottles and extremely small releases like Ann for onsite consumption only. As with most things at our brewery, these random releases are at the whim of our brewers...