Hill Farmstead Brewery
403 Hill Road, Greensboro Bend, Vt. 05842
Complete information will be posted here as plans coalesce, so stay tuned for guests, beers, ticketing, and more!
Once again, we will offer a package that includes a tasting glass, beer samples, designated driver entry (see note below) and music. Food is not included. There will be no camping and, while we certainly love all animals, unfortunately, dogs are not allowed. Also, please note that this is a 21 and above only event.
Rain or Shine
Retail Hours for the week of Farmhouse Festival
Wednesday & Thursday, July 29 & 30
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, July 31
12 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In order to expedite service, we will offer limited onsite pours and Vintage menu. Expecting a busy day, we will limit our growler fill options to keep the tasting room moving quickly, and we’ll have plenty of options for you to take home, though!
Saturday, Aug. 1
Bottle Shop Only 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tasting Room will be closed (no growler fills or tastings)
- Gates open at 10:30 a.m.; taps open at 12 p.m.
- Event from 12 to 4 p.m.
- No one over 10 years old and under 21 years old allowed on festival grounds.
- The complete beer list will be announced at a later date.
- Caja Madera
- Pie Empire
- More to TBA
We will again require designated drivers for all attendees. Because of the move to a digital ticket, designated drivers will not receive an individual physical ticket. Each ticket purchase allows entry of one DD per pair or single ticket purchased. Each DD will have access to free non-alcoholic beverages (kombucha, seltzer, etc.), one voucher good to redeem with our food vendors (up to $8 value) and event entry to enjoy the music and (we hope!) wonderful weather.
Carpooling and DD-sharing is encouraged, especially for those of you coming from great distances. Attendees MUST either enter with their designated driver or be validated by one of our volunteers at the entry if being dropped off by a commercial transport service (taxi, bus, etc.); attendees without a designated driver or failing to be properly validated at the entrance will not be admitted (no exceptions). Each DD will be provided ONE voucher good for food redemption from the onsite vendors up to $8 in value.
How Does It Work?
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets are transferrable via the Universe website only (account required). For questions related to transferring tickets, please visit https://support.universe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002614651-Transfer-your-ticket.
- General event questions should be directed to [email protected]. Please direct technical support issues in regards to the registration and ticketing to Universe.