As we open the new year and look towards our upcoming liminal intermission here at Hill Farmstead, we would like to offer a small selection of beers for home delivery in
As we open the new year and look towards our upcoming liminal intermission here at Hill Farmstead, we would like to offer a small selection of beers for home delivery inPennsylvania and Virginia.
Many of you were unable to visit us here in Vermont in 2020, and similar travel restrictions will likely continue until after we reopen in April. With this in mind, we hope that these offerings will allow a few of you, from afar, an opportunity to enjoy some of the highlights of our closing season.
To that end, we will make available a curated 6-bottle box for those of you in Pennsylvania and Virginia. This will allow some of you the inaugural and chance opportunity to have our beer delivered legally and directly to your homes. This small series of shipments will help inform how we approach home delivery in the coming years. Due to the anticipated demand and limited availability, we ask those of you in Pennsylvania and Virginia who are interested in purchasing to sign up with the simple form below. Our web host, Craftpeak, will randomly draw names from the entries submitted and contact potential buyers directly with purchase instructions.
We are not planning on additional shipments until after our return in April nor are we planning to expand to other states at this time. There are few states that currently allow this licensing. If your state regulations do not currently allow for direct to consumer shipments of malt beverages, please consider writing to your local representatives and demanding change. In 2013, we led the change to Vermont’s statutes, allowing shipping of beer, hoping that it might lead to a reciprocal and level playing field in which our beer could benefit from the same direct access to consumers as wine. In a better future, we hope for an expansion of legal methods that will allow us to provide a different means of equitable access to a distributed audience.
Please review all of the information and instructions below.
January 2021 Selections
The six-bottle box will include one bottle each of the following:
- Damon 2020 (Bourbon barrel-aged stout, 500ml)
- Barrel-Aged Dorothy 2020 (Barrel-aged Farmstead® ale, 750ml)
- Leaves of Grass: Northern Kiwi (Barrel-aged Farstead® ale aged on organic Northern Kiwi, 375ml)
- Arthur (Farmstead® Ale, 750ml)
- Self-Reliance: HBC 586 (Farmstead® India Pale Ale Brewed Exclusively with HBC 586 Hops, 750ml)
- Fear & Trembling 2020 (Smoked Baltic-style Porter, 500ml)
Price: $135 plus processing, handling, and shipping
- The registration window begins Thursday, 7 January 2021, at 5 p.m. EST and closes Sunday, 10 January 2021, at midnight EST.
Selection & Purchasing
- Buyers will be selected randomly on Monday, 11 January 2021, and notified via email with instructions on purchasing.
- Buyers will have 24 hours to complete their purchase.
- Orders will be shipped by Thursday, 14 January 2021, via UPS Ground.
- You must have a shipping address in Pennsylvania or Virginia and be of legal age.
- Only (1) one box per person/address allowed.
- Purchase is intended for personal use only and not for resale.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
The signup window has closed.