Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
On Retail Shelf:
- Anna: Farmstead® ale with raw Vermont wildflower honey. 750ml. $10
- Florence: Farmstead® wheat ale. 750ml. $10
- Arthur: Farmstead® ale. 750ml. $10
- Brother Soigné: Farmstead ale brewed with lime, blood orange, and hibiscus. 750ml. $10
- Elaborative Four: Farmstead ale brewed with citrus and fermented in oak. 750ml. $10
- Everett: Robust American Porter. 500ml. $8
- Earl: Coffee Oatmeal Stout. 500ml. $8
- Civil Disobedience #19: A blend of beers brewed in fall/winter 2014, consisting primarily of first, second, and third filled 225 and 500 liter barrels of Arthur and Florence in addition to several other fractional threads. 750ml. $30 Limit 4 per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
- Arthur Puncheon: Arthur aged for many months in our puncheons--not quite Arthur, not quite Art, but magical all the same. 375ml. $15 Limit 2 per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
- Birth of Tragedy: Kochere - Imperial porter brewed with honey and aged on Kochere coffee from Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia, in apple brandy barrels. 375ml, $20. Limit 1 per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
- Infinite Surprises. Unannounced wonderment. Lackluster updating of bottle releases.
- Leaves of Grass
- Wine barrel-aged Farmstead ales
- Bourbon barrel-aged imperial stouts
A note about Leaves of Grass: 5HL batches on our baby brewhouse. 100% oak fermented and aged. Recurring experimentation.
Because the nature of and small volumes for particular beers, we envision the best scenario in which to present and enjoy them to be at the brewery—where they are conceived, crafted and conditioned. With that in mind, and in order to be most fair to our customers, from time to time during normal retail hours, we will release select vintage bottles and extremely small releases like Ann for onsite consumption only. As with most things at our brewery, these random releases are at the whim of our brewers...
All information subject to change...