Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
On Retail Shelf:
- Arthur: this Farmstead ale is crafted from American malted barley, American and European hops, our distinctive farmhouse yeast and water from our well. 750ml, $10
- Convivial Suaréz: Saison brewed with hibiscus and lemon. 750ml, $10
- Dorothy: Dry hopped pale ale with Brettanomyces. 750ml, $10.
- Earl: Coffee Oatmeal Stout. 500ml, $8.
- George: American Brown Ale. 500ml. $7
- Sankt Hans: An Amber Farmstead Ale brewed on the Summer Solstice. 750ml, $10.
- Works of Love 2013: Sante Adairius Rustic Ales: To be released on 9/2, Brewed at Hill Farmstead in August of 2013 when Tim and Adair came to Vermont for our Festival of Farmhouse Ales, this beer was aged for over a year in carefully selected barrels and then blended, bottled and allowed to mature for nearly a year. 750ml, $30. Limit 2 bottles per person
- Civil Disobedience 13: A blend of various beers from Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 primarily consisting of wine barrel aged Society Solitude 3 with various fragmented threads. 750ml. Due to the small number of bottles, this will be for on-site consumption only when new tasting room opens.
All information subject to change...