Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
On Retail Shelf:
- Anna: Farmstead® ale with raw Vermont wildflower honey. 750ml. $10
- Florence: Farmstead® wheat ale. 750ml. $10
- Brother Soigné: Farmstead® ale brewed with lime, blood orange, and hibiscus. 750ml. $10
- Arthur: Farmstead® ale brewed with American and European hops. 750ml. $10
- Works of Love: Tired Hands - Farmstead® ale with spicebush. Fermented and conditioned in our oak foudres. 750ml, $30. Limit 3 per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
- E. - Edward fermented with our Farmstead® yeast, aged in oak barrels, dry-hopped with Galaxy hops and bottled conditioned. 750ml, $30. Limit 3 per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
- Birth of Tragedy: Akmel Nuri - Imperial porter brewed with honey and aged in bourbon barrels on Akmel Nuri's coffee from Limu Kosa, Jimma in Ethiopia. 375ml, $20. Limit 1 per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
- Infinite Surprises. Unannounced wonderment. Lackluster updating of bottle releases.
- Leaves of Grass
- Wine barrel-aged Farmstead® ales
- Bourbon barrel-aged imperial stouts
A note about Leaves of Grass: 5HL batches on our baby brewhouse. 100% oak fermented and aged. Recurring experimentation.
Because the nature of and small volumes for particular beers, we envision the best scenario in which to present and enjoy them to be at the brewery—where they are conceived, crafted and conditioned. With that in mind, and in order to be most fair to our customers, from time to time during normal retail hours, we will release select vintage bottles and extremely small releases like Ann for onsite consumption only. As with most things at our brewery, these random releases are at the whim of our brewers...
All information subject to change...