Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
On Retail Shelf:
- Dorothy: Dry-hopped farmstead ale brewed with wheat and fermented with Brettanomyces. 750ml, $10.
- Convivial Suarez: Farmstead ale brewed with hibiscus and lemon. 750ml, $10. SOLD OUT
- Anna: Farmstead ale brewed with Vermont wildflower honey. 750ml, $10. Limit 12 per person
- Earl: Coffee oatmeal stout. 500ml, $8. Limit 12 per person
- Works of Love: Anchorage - Brewed with malted barley, organic oats, wheat and organic buckwheat, this beer was fermented in oak foudres, aged in wine barrels and dry-hopped with Mandarina Bavaria hops. 750ml, $30. Limit 2 bottles per person
A note about Leaves of Grass: 5HL batches on our baby brewhouse. 100% oak fermented and aged. Recurring experimentation.
Because the nature of and small volumes for particular beers, we envision the best scenario in which to present and enjoy them to be at the brewery—where they are conceived, crafted and conditioned. With that in mind, and in order to be most fair to our customers, from time to time during normal retail hours, we will release select vintage bottles and extremely small releases like Ann for onsite consumption only. As with most things at our brewery, these random releases are at the whim of our brewers...
All information subject to change...