Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
On Retail Shelf:
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup: To be released on July 29th, the syrup was aged for more than three months and then packaged in resealable 750ml flip-top bottles. Limit 2 per person. $40
- Dorothy: New iteration. A Farmstead ale brewed with wheat, fermented with Brettanomyces, and hopped with Citra and Equinox. 750ml. $10
- Brother Soigné: Farmstead ale brewed with lime & blood orange. 750ml, $10
- Nordic Saison: Farmstead ale brewed with honey, heather, rose hips, rhubarb and wheat. 750ml, $10
- Civil Disobedience 13: A blend of various beers from Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 primarily consisting of wine barrel aged Society Solitude 3 with various fragmented threads. 750ml. Due to the small number of bottles, this will be for on-site consumption only when new tasting room opens.
- Works of Love: Collaboration with Sante Adairius Rustic Ales. 750ml.
- Works of Love: Imperial Stout brewed with De Molen aged in 25 year old Bourbon Barrels. 375ml.
All information subject to change...