Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
On Retail Shelf:
- Clara: Farmstead Grisette. 750ml, $10
- Arthur: Farmstead ale brewed with American and European hops. 750ml, $10
- Dry-hopped Arthur: Farmstead ale crafted from American malted barley, American and European hops, our distinctive farmhouse yeast and water from our well. Conditioned in our oak Foudres and dry-hopped with Cascade. 750ml, $10. Limit 6 bottles per person. Please see our updated Bottle Release Policy
- Infinite Surprises. Unannounced wonderment. Lackluster updating of bottle releases.
- Leaves of Grass
- Wine barrel aged Farmstead ales
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stouts
A note about Leaves of Grass: 5HL batches on our baby brewhouse. 100% oak fermented and aged. Recurring experimentation.
Because the nature of and small volumes for particular beers, we envision the best scenario in which to present and enjoy them to be at the brewery—where they are conceived, crafted and conditioned. With that in mind, and in order to be most fair to our customers, from time to time during normal retail hours, we will release select vintage bottles and extremely small releases like Ann for onsite consumption only. As with most things at our brewery, these random releases are at the whim of our brewers...
All information subject to change...