Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
On Retail Shelf:
- George: American Brown Ale hopped with Centennial, Cascade, and a touch of Columbus. 500ml, $7
- Dorothy: Dry-hopped farmstead ale brewed with wheat and fermented with Brettanomyces. 750ml, $10.
- Everett: American Robust Porter. 500ml, $8.
- Works of Love: Cigar City Brewing - Belgian inspired brown ale fermented in an oak tank and conditioned in wine barrels. 375ml, $15. SOLD OUT
- Genealogy of Morals: Wheat imperial stout brewed with a touch of coffee and aged in a selection of bourbon barrels for 24 months. 500ml, $20. Limit 3 bottles per person
- Farmer Wave: Saison brewed with oats, lime zest, lime juice and salt. 750ml, $10. Limit 4 bottles per person
- Works of Love: Anchorage: Foudre Fermented Farmstead Ale brewed with Mandarina Bavaria
A note about Leaves of Grass: 5HL batches on our baby brewhouse. 100% oak fermented and aged. Recurring experimentation.
Because the nature of and small volumes for particular beers, we envision the best scenario in which to present and enjoy them to be at the brewery—where they are conceived, crafted and conditioned. With that in mind, and in order to be most fair to our customers, from time to time during normal retail hours, we will release select vintage bottles and extremely small releases like Ann for onsite consumption only. As with most things at our brewery, these random releases are at the whim of our brewers...
All information subject to change...