Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
On Retail Shelf:
- Dorothy: Dry hopped pale ale fermented with Brettanomyces. 750ml, $10
- Arthur: Farmstead ale brewed with American malted barley, American and European hops. 750ml, $10
- Fear and Trembling: Smoked Baltic-Style Porter. House smoked malt. Lager yeast. 9% abv. 500ml, $10. Limit 4 bottles per person/per day.
- Twilight of the Idols: Porter brewed with coffee and aged on vanilla beans. 500ml, $9. Limit 6 bottles per person/per day.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup: To be released on Wednesday, November 18th, our newest batch of bourbon barrel aged maple syrup. The maple syrup was provided from our friends at Peck Family Farm in East Montpelier, Vt. 750ml, $40. Limit 2 bottles per person/per day.
Available for onsite consumption only:
- Civil Disobedience 13: A blend of various beers from Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 primarily consisting of wine barrel aged Society & Solitude #3 with various fragmented threads. 750ml. 30$
- Works of Love: Anchorage 2015: Ale fermented in oak and aged atop apples from Gabe's dad's orchard. 375ml
- Elaborative 4: 3% abv Radler brewed with the Elaborative gang (Brad and Chad). 375ml
- Works of Love: Thiriez 2015: Farmstead Ale fermented and aged in wine barrels. 375ml
- Elaborative 3: Imperial Stout brewed with Brad Clark in March of 2014. Aged in bourbon barrels. 500ml.
- Twilight of the Idols: Our Annual Winter Porter - brewed with cinnamon and conditioned on coffee and vanilla beans.
- Casita Cerveceria's collaboration with Magic Rock. 500ml.
A note about Leaves of Grass: 5HL batches on our baby brewhouse. 100% oak fermented and aged. Recurring experimentation.
All information subject to change...