Interested in working with us? Take a look at our open positions below and email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume to apply!
We have an immediate opening in our Taproom and Bottle Shop. We’re looking for a personable, optimistic, motivated, goal-oriented, and attentive individual to join our inclusive and supportive Retail team.
Our retail operation is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and the first Saturday of each month from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Daily shifts may range from 8-10 hours.
Basic knowledge of beer is important for this position. Knowledge about our beer specifically is a plus. An interest and a desire to learn more about beer is also a plus, as we provide extensive training for our entire staff.
Job duties will include but are not limited to the following: providing excellent customer service and actively engaging with our guests; draft beer service; filling growlers; Bottle Shop order fulfillment; customer education; operation of point of sale (we use Toast); and daily cleaning duties.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits for qualifying employees, including health insurance, matching 401K, and a beer benefit.
Interested in joining our Team? Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
• Experience in a customer service-oriented work environment.
• Basic knowledge of–and interest in–beer.
• Positive job reference from at least one previous place of employment.
• 21+ years of age.
• Ability to engage (listen and contribute) in daily Team meetings.
• Ability to carry cases of bottles and cans (up to 40 pounds).
• Ability to stand for 8-10 hours.
• Ability to operate or quickly learn Point-of-Sale system.
• Ability to adhere to routine processes while also suggesting methods for innovation or improvement.
• Possess excellent Written Communication Skills
• Ability to communicate using company-wide communication application (Twist)
• Basic Computer Skills; proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
• Possess basic math skills
• Have DLC 1st and/or 2nd Class Certifications or able to quickly obtain