New Year’s Week 2020
2020 marks a decade of Hill Farmstead Brewery. An auspicious milestone for any endeavor, and one that inspires us towards reflection and progression in our essential efforts to revive, diversify, and prolong the memory of this Hill Farmstead.
As we move into the unknowable future (through the constant present), guided by our fundamental principles of persistent refinement, positive progression, and consistent pursuit of the ideal, we are invigorated in the work and energized to continue sharing these endeavors with you. This celebratory year looks to be one of our most ambitious and engaging, with more events here and abroad; new and returning friends; and much more.
To mark the beginning of our 10th anniversary year, both our retail shop and taprooms will open the new year on Thursday, 2 January, with offerings that reflect the unending thread to the brewery’s inception:
- Edward, the first beer brewed in the brewery;
- Abner, the second beer brewed in the brewery;
- Arthur, our mixed-culture Farmstead® ale and batch seven in the brewery;
- Anna and Florence, both of which were brewed in that initial year;
- Evolving presentations (fresh cans of Marie, Double Galaxy, and Early Harvest Motueka Pale Ale); and lastly,
- A few surprises for those of you joining us!
Thank you all for your support, enthusiasm, and advocacy over these last years and for your continuing patronage.
We look forward to sharing, considering—and most importantly—enjoying what’s to come.