Now Hiring! Join Our Production Team
Hill Farmstead Brewery has an immediate opening for a full-time position dedicated to wort production. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and controlling all parameters and inputs required for making wort on a BrauKon brewhouse system. Hill Farmstead values employees that are critical thinkers, excellent communicators, and excel in positive, collaborative environments.
The general duties…
- Wort production on a BrauKon brewhouse
- Yeast propagation, tracking, and management
- Sensory analysis of all products on an as-needed basis
- Batch tracking and inventory management
- Raw materials tracking and inventory management
- Facility maintenance/cleaning/well-being on a daily and continual basis
- Equipment optimization and preventative maintenance
- Cellar management (CIP/ dry-hopping, transfers)
- Assist in weekend duties rotation (gravities/carbs/utilities checks/etc.)
- QA/QC duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Three to five years minimum professional brewing experience
- Minimum 1-year experience operating a BrauKon automated brewhouse and BrauControl system
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Critical thinker with unwavering attention to details
- Exceptional sensory analysis skills and vocabulary
- Collaborative team player
Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected].
No phone calls, please.
Only candidates possessing position requirements will be considered.