Vermont Home Delivery for 11-12 December 2020
Thank you to everyone who ordered this last week and made for a smooth and enjoyable delivery run!
For this coming week’s home delivery round, we will return to Burlington on Friday, 11 December, and include the Stowe and Waterbury areas on Saturday, 12 December. Deliveries will occur between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. each day. The online order window opens at 4 p.m. on Saturday, 5 December, and closes Monday at 3 p.m.
Our home delivery shop is separate from our curbside operation and features a curated menu from which you can order up to 5 cases of cans, 3 gift boxes, and growlers per delivery.
This week’s gift pack will include a bottle of Damon, our Bourbon barrel-aged stout, from an as unreleased batch. This should see a wider retail release in spring 2021 but will only be available via home delivery at this time. We hope that this small gesture for our fellow Vermonters will provide some comfort and joy during this unique holiday season.
Please visit our shop website for complete details. Look for our regular weekly update Saturday evening with next week’s curbside offerings.
We do not plan to expand our delivery zones beyond these two areas due to personnel and time constraints. Thank you, as always, for your open mind and continued support.
A few notes…
- A $20 delivery fee, plus a web processing fee of $3, will be added to each delivery order. These fees are non-refundable if we are unable to complete the delivery due to customer unavailability.
- All deliveries require receipt by an adult 21 years of age or older, with legal ID confirmation.
- Please only order if you live within the following ZIP codes and will be available to take delivery on the noted days: Burlington (Friday) – 05401, 05403, 05404, 05405, 05408, 05439. Stowe/Waterbury (Saturday) – 05661, 05662, 05671, 05672, 05676, 05677
- We can not reschedule deliveries or hold orders.
- We can not deliver inside, so please plan to accept deliveries outside while wearing a mask.