VT Home Delivery for 18-19 December 2020
Thank you for another successful week of home deliveries! Our second visit to Burlington went well, and we’re looking forward to our first run through the Stowe and Waterbury areas tomorrow.
For this coming week’s home delivery round, we will return to Burlington on Friday, 18 Dec, and the Stowe and Waterbury areas on Saturday, 19 Dec. Deliveries will occur between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. each day.
We will provide text message notifications with your 2-hour delivery window this coming Tuesday afternoon; a 30-minute delivery alert; and updates throughout the day should the window change for some reason. So, please make sure to include a mobile number in your order!
The online order window opens at 4 p.m. on Saturday, 12 Dec, and closes Monday at 3 p.m. Our home delivery shop is separate from our curbside operation and features a curated menu from which you can order up to 5 cases of cans, 3 gift boxes, and growlers per delivery.
This week’s product offers will be available once the shop opens on Saturday, so stay tuned.
Please visit our webshop for complete details. Look for our regular weekly update Saturday evening with next week’s curbside offerings.
We do not plan to expand our delivery zones beyond these two areas due to personnel and time constraints.
Thank you, once again, for your continued support.
Photo courtesy of instagram.com/rowjenny!
- A $20 delivery fee, plus a web processing fee of $3, will be added to each delivery order. These fees are non-refundable if we are unable to complete the delivery due to customer unavailability.
- All deliveries require receipt by an adult 21 years of age or older, with legal ID confirmation.
- Please only order if you live within the ZIP codes listed on our shop site and will be available to take delivery on the scheduled delivery days
- We can not reschedule deliveries or hold orders.
- We can not deliver inside, so please plan to accept deliveries outside while wearing a mask.