Retail Shop: Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Listed retail prices do not include 6% Vermont State Sales Tax nor 9% or 10% Vermont Meals or Onsite Alcohol Tax (respectively) as applicable.
Our Retail Shop is the only place that our beer is regularly available and can be purchased in bottles. We feature up to twelve of our beers on draft, available in 2 liter and 750ml, refillable bottles, as well as a selection of merchandise and some of the finest bottled beers available from close friends that we’ve met along our way. We do not ship beer directly to consumers.
There is no limit on refillable containers. This limit is subject to change without notice.
Please read our Growler Policy HERE
Updated as of
Currently on DRAFT, available in 750ml and 2L fills:
- Edward: American Pale Ale. 5.2% abv ($7/$15)
- Karma Emulsion: American Pale Ale brewed in collaboration with Tired Hands Brewing Co. 5% abv ($8/$16)
- Susan: American IPA. 6% abv ($8/$16)
- Harlan: American IPA dry-hopped with Columbus. 6% abv ($8/$16)
- Double Citra: Imperial IPA brewed exclusively with Citra Hops. 8% ($10/$22)
- Double Nelson: Imperial IPA brewed exclusively with Nelson Sauvin Hops. 8% ($10/$22)
- Abner: Imperial IPA brewed with a plethora of hops. 8% ($10/$22)
2 Liter "Growler" Empty Glass: $10 (NON REFUNDABLE, plus above cost of beer)
750ml "Growler" Empty Glass: $3 (NON REFUNDABLE, plus above cost of beer)
On Deck: Edward for days...
Current BOTTLES available at the shop:
- Anna: Farmstead® ale with raw Vermont wildflower honey. 750ml. $10
- Florence: Farmstead® wheat ale. 750ml. $10
- Arthur: Farmstead® ale. 750ml. $10
- Brother Soigné: Farmstead ale brewed with lime, blood orange, and hibiscus. 750ml. $10
- Elaborative Four: Farmstead ale brewed with citrus and fermented in oak. 750ml. $10
- Everett: Robust American Porter. 500ml. $8
- Earl: Coffee Oatmeal Stout. 500ml. $8
- Civil Disobedience #19: A blend of beers brewed in fall/winter 2014, consisting primarily of first, second, and third filled 225 and 500 liter barrels of Arthur and Florence in addition to several other fractional threads. 750ml. $30 Limit 4 per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
- Arthur Puncheon: Arthur aged for many months in our puncheons--not quite Arthur, not quite Art, but magical all the same. 375ml. $15 Limit 2 per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
Current GUEST BOTTLES available at the shop:
- Wunderkammer: Stone axe, skull fragments - Ale brewed with corn, beans and squash. Fermented in oak with mixed culture and blended with other oak aged ale. 750ml. $16
- Casita Cerveceria: Tres de Palos - Ale brewed with wheat, oats, and spelt. 375ml, $8.50
- Casita Cerveceria: Palafrenero - Double-barreled IPA hopped with Galaxy, Simcoe, and Citra. 750ml, $12
- Hill Farmstead Brewery Gift Cards!
- Hill Farmstead Branded Tasting Glasses: $4
- Hill Farmstead Branded Willi Becher Glass: $6
- Hill Farmstead T-Shirts: $20
- Hill Farmstead Sweatshirts: $40