Final Curbside Week Before Our Repose, 13-15 January 2021
For the upcoming week of 13-15 January, our curbside retail operation will be open 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day, Wednesday. through Friday. This upcoming week will be our final retail service leading into our approximate two-month collective sabbatical here at Hill Farmstead.
We will have a modest amount of Susan cans moving into the new week, as well as a complimentary slate of bottled offerings that includes a new guest beer in the form of 3 Fonteinen Armand & Gaston, 2017 Vintage. This particular geuze is blended with lambics aged in nine different barrels. This is the last opportunity to purchase our beer until April.
Amongst our offerings for this week, you will find…
- Arthur, our paradigmatic, lightly tart and effervescent Farmstead® ale
- Brother Soigné, our citrus-balanced and pleasantly tart Farmstead® ale brewed with lime and blood orange
- Fear & Trembling, our smoked Baltic-style porter
- Self-Reliance: HBC 586, our Farmstead® India Pale Ale brewed and dry-hopped solely with experimental hop variety HBC-586 and conditioned in oak barrels
- Sankt Hans, our Farmstead® amber ale conditioned in oak puncheons
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup
We look forward to blue skies, kindly eyes, and friendly faces (behind masks!) this coming week—ahead of our respite—and many more of you when we return in April.
Our retail page has all the details for curbside ordering.
Please contact our team at [email protected] with questions. Thank you for your continued support.