Important COVID-19 Information
- Masks are required
- For complete guidelines and State of Vermont information, please visit
CROSS STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION.
- For the safety and health of our staff, community, and families, we thank you for respecting and observing these travel guidelines!
Our retail operations are currently operating via online ordering and curbside pick-up only. Our retail shop and taprooms are both closed to the public.
Please see the information provided below for order links, order windows, and frequently asked questions.
Pick Up Process
How Will Curbside Pickup Work?
- All orders must be placed through our online shop; we can not take orders in-person onsite, but you can order the same day (even from our parking lot, if you have service!).
- Once you arrive, our staff will do their best to be attentive upon your arrival. Please alert them if you are picking up multiple orders.
- Please stay in your car and have your ID ready to display against a closed window. Please wear a mask during the entire process.
- The order name needs to match the ID (no proxies allowed; thank you for your understanding).
- We will retrieve your order, and place it on a table near the building for you to pick up; if you can open your trunk from within the vehicle, we will deliver your order directly to your car!
- We will have employees stationed in the retail shop, keeping watch for arrivals, and we will promptly greet your car to begin the process.
Questions and Answers
Pickups take place Wednesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Your order will be available on those days within the open window. We do not open prior to 11 a.m. Please arrive as close to your chosen time as possible.
All pickup orders must be placed online and in advance. We cannot accommodate any orders not placed prior to your arrival.
At this time, all orders placed online must match the valid ID of the person picking up the order. For the sake of expediency, we are not allowing proxies at this time.
If you are unable to pick up your order, please let us know as soon as possible via email or phone. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate a change in pick-up day! If unable to pick-up your order the week for which it was placed, we will cancel your order and refund your payment in full. We are not able to hold orders over the weekend for a pick-up the next week.
No, our retail operations are closed to the public.
At this time, we are not able to take growlers in return due to health and safety concerns. All growlers are being sold as new glass only. Thanks for your understanding!
Yes, carpooling is not only allowed, but encouraged to help reduce the volume of traffic and the queue length for curbside pick-ups at any given point in time. It also is better for the environment! Keep in mind, everyone in your vehicle who has placed an order must be over the age of 21 and show an ID that matches the name on their order.
All of our canned beer is packaged and stored cold, and should be kept cold at all times. Thus, a cooler and ice is advisable if you are traveling a significant distance home.
All of our bottled beers are bottle conditioned and are stored at room temperature. These beers should not get hot, but they do not need to be chilled until you are ready to enjoy them.
Our Governor has reinstated the quarantine requirements for those of you entering Vermont. Due to rising COVID-19 case counts across the Northeast, the State of Vermont has suspended its leisure travel map and implemented a mandatory quarantine for anyone returning or traveling to Vermont, effective on 10 November 2020. Masks are required.
For complete guidelines and State of Vermont information, please visit CROSS STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION.
For the safety and health of our staff, community, and families, we thank you for respecting and observing these travel guidelines!