Important COVID-19 Information
- In light of our Governor's Executive Order, if you have not spent the last 14 days sheltered in Vermont, please do not order, as it potentially jeopardizes our staff, their families, and members of our community. Anyone entering our state must immediately shelter in place and self-quarantine for 14 days, per that executive order.
- Be aware that the Department of Public Safety is enforcing these EOs, via state and local law enforcement.
- Vermont Governor Phil Scott’s Executive Order, has been extended through Monday, 15 June 2020:
The Stay Home, Stay Safe order requires any resident or non-resident, traveling into Vermont for anything other than an essential purpose, to immediately self-quarantine for 14 days. Individuals from COVID-19 “hot spots,” including, but not limited to, Louisiana, Florida, New York City, Detroit and Chicago are asked not to visit Vermont at this time. Residents of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut are also urged to refrain from non-essential travel for 14 days as per a new CDC travel advisory.
We will offer limited online sales of beer in cans, growlers, and bottles, as well as glassware via curbside pickup for Vermont residents, as well as those of you who have observed the required 14-day isolation period, regardless of legal residency.
Reminder, our retail shop and tasting rooms both remain temporarily closed.
Orders will be ready for pick up Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
We are evaluating direct to consumer options, so please stay tuned for updates on that as we’re able to do so. We can not ship outside of Vermont at this time. Thanks for your understanding and your support!
Pick Up Process
How Will Curbside Pickup Work?
- All orders must be placed through our online shop; we can not take orders in-person onsite, but you can order the same day (even from our parking lot, if you have service!).
- Once you arrive, our staff will do their best to be attentive upon your arrival.
- Please stay in your car and have your ID ready to display against a closed window. The order name needs to match the ID (no proxies allowed; thank you for your understanding).
- We will retrieve your order, and place it on a table for you to pick up; if you can open your trunk from within the vehicle, we will deliver your order directly to your car!
- We will have employees stationed in the retail shop, keeping watch for arrivals, and we will promptly be at your service.
Questions and Answers
Pickups take place Wednesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Your order will be available on those days within the open window. We do not open prior to 11 a.m. Please arrive as close to your chosen time as possible.
All pickup orders must be placed online and in advance. We cannot accommodate any orders not placed prior to your arrival.
At this time, all orders placed online must match the valid ID of the person picking up the order. For the sake of expediency, we are not allowing proxies at this time.
If you are unable to pick up your order, please let us know as soon as possible via email or phone. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate a change in pick-up day! If we haven’t heard from you to make other arrangements within 7 days, we will cancel your order and refund your payment minus a restocking fee.
No, our retail operations are closed to the public.
At this time, we are not able to take growlers in return due to health and safety concerns. All growlers are being sold as new glass only. Thanks for your understanding!
Curbside service is available for Vermont residents, as well as those of you who have observed the required 14-day isolation period within Vermont’s borders. We are checking licenses only to match orders and verify ages!