VT Home Delivery—Holiday Edition 2020!
With another successful week of home deliveries under our belts, we are looking forward to this coming holiday week’s ventures out into Vermont!
For this next round, we will return to Burlington on Weds., 23 Dec. Then, on Thurs., 24 Dec., we return to the Stowe and Waterbury areas, as well as the addition of Montpelier! Deliveries will occur between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. each day.
We will send text message notifications this coming Tuesday afternoon with your estimated 2-hour delivery window, so please make sure to include a valid mobile number when you order. We also provide a 30-minute delivery alert on the day via text, as well as updates throughout the day should the window change for some reason.
The online order window will open at 4 p.m. on Saturday, 19 Dec, and close Monday at 3 p.m. Our home delivery shop is separate from our curbside operation and features a curated menu from which you can order for home delivery.
This week’s product selection will be viewable at the time that the shop opens on Saturday.
Please visit our shop [link in bio] for complete details. Stay tuned for our weekly curbside update Saturday evening with next week’s curbside offerings.
Thank you, once again, for your continued support.
- A $20 delivery fee, plus a web processing fee of $3, will be added to each delivery order. These fees are non-refundable if we are unable to complete the delivery due to customer unavailability.
- All deliveries require receipt by an adult 21 years of age or older, with legal ID confirmation.
- Please only order if you live within the ZIP codes listed on our shop site and will be available to take delivery on the scheduled delivery days. Also, ensure your delivery address is accurate and findable via Google Maps.
- We can not reschedule deliveries or hold orders.
- We can not deliver inside, so please plan to accept deliveries outside while wearing a mask.