Retail Update for 23 November 2022
Thanksgiving Week • Edward, Mosaic IPA, and Abner
As we begin the holiday season—complete with a fresh layer of snow to get us into the spirit—we offer our resounding gratitude for our guests and each other as colleagues. With the Thanksgiving week ahead, we hope that you are able to gather with friends and loved ones to break bread and share the grateful comfort of each other’s company. Our hours for the upcoming holiday week will be as follows: Weds., 11:30 – 5; Thurs. – Closed; Fri., 11:30 – 5; and Sat., 11:30 – 5. No reservations are required for our taproom, though a few are still available for limited seated spots through the end of the year.
We’ll have freshly packaged draft and cans of Edward, Mosaic Single Hop IPA, and Abner available for takeaway, along with a range of bottles that includes Anna, Arthur, Florence, Clara, Charlie, Wheat Blanc, Plum: 2021 Harvest, and Convivial Suarez, as well as a few unannounced offerings from day to day!
Our Can Line-up:
- Edward – American Pale Ale brewed with hand-selected organic hops.
- Citra Single Hop Pale Ale – Single hop pale ale brewed exclusively with hand-selected organic Citra® hops.
- Mosaic Single Hop IPA – IPA brewed exclusively with personally selected Mosaic® hops, grown in Yakima, Wash
- Abner – American Imperial IPA brewed with a plethora of hops, including Centennial, Chinook, and hand-selected organically grown Simcoe® from Perrault Farms in Moxee, Wash.
- Society & Solitude #5 – Imperial IPA showcasing American and New Zealand hops.
- Marie – German-style Helles brewed with organic malted barley
- Twilight of the Idols – Holiday porter with vanilla, cinnamon, and coffee.
By the Glass and Growlers To Go
Selections for onsite enjoyment will include Edward; Citra Single Hop Pale Ale; Mosaic Single Hop IPA; Memoria; Mary; Of First & Last Things; and Earl. As well, we offer an ever-changing menu with bottles, glass pours of vintage beers, and guest ciders from nearby Wildbranch Cider.
All donations for November will benefit the Hardwick Area Food Shelf!
An updated menu of growler options in our taproom (no reservations required!) may be found on our Retail Shop page. Visit our website for more information on reservations and complete listings for can, bottle, growler, and draft offerings.