Retail Update for 22 March 2023
Reservation Updates • Susan • Society & Solitude #13
As the vernal equinox approaches, sugaring season ramps up, and spring-in-name begins, we welcome the infinite variability and whim of Vermont’s weather—snow, sun, rain, partial sun, more snow, sleet, peeking-through-the-clouds sun, and, of course, mud! As always, we’ll keep you apprised of the ever-changing road conditions. Both Susan and Society & Solitude #13 return to our draft lines and can coolers this week, joining a full slate of can and bottle offerings.
Beginning this week, we’ll retire weekly table reservations for our taproom, returning to a fully first-come-first-seated model. However, stay tuned for announcements about a few limited seated tasting opportunities taking place in the coming weeks that will feature curated offerings selected from our vintage collections for small, intimate groups.
Can and growler offerings will include…
- Susan – American IPA brewed with hops from the Yakima Valley, and Riwaka hops from New Zealand
- Harlan – American IPA brewed with Columbus, Simcoe®, and Nelson Sauvin
- Society & Solitude #13 – Double IPA brewed with HBC 586, Simcoe, and Strata® hops.
- Double Nelson – Double IPA brewed exclusively with personally selected Nelson Sauvin hops from our agricultural partner, Freestyle Hops, in New Zealand.
- Marie – Marie, German-style Helles brewed with organic malted barley
Our retail shop’s bottle selection will feature Civil Disobedience Blend 36; Nonconformist 06; Sankt Hans; Biere de Norma; Convivial Suarez; Plum: 2021 Harvest; Clara; Charlie; as well as some curated guest bottles.
Visit our retail page for an updated list of drafts, bottles, and cans, including selections to enjoy in our taproom by the glass.