Retail Shop: Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Listed retail prices do not include 6% Vermont State Sales Tax nor 9% or 10% Vermont Meals or Onsite Alcohol Tax (respectively) as applicable.
Our Retail Shop is the only place that our beer is regularly available and can be purchased in bottles. We feature up to twelve of our beers on draft, available in 2 liter and 750ml, refillable bottles, as well as a selection of merchandise and some of the finest bottled beers available from close friends that we’ve met along our way. We do not ship beer directly to consumers.
There is no limit on refillable containers. This limit is subject to change without notice.
Please read our Growler Policy HERE
Updated as of
Currently on DRAFT, available in 750ml and 2L fills:
- Edward: American Pale Ale. 5.2% abv ($7/$15)
- Shirley Mae: American session version of our Everett porter. 4.1% abv ($7/$15)
- Susan: American IPA. 6% abv ($8/$16)
- Everett: Robust American porter. 7.2% abv ($8/$16)
- Double Nelson: Double IPA brewed with Nelson Sauvin hops. ($10/$22)
- Society & Solitude #2: Imperial black IPA. 9.2% abv ($10/$22)
2 Liter "Growler" Empty Glass: $10 (NON REFUNDABLE, plus above cost of beer)
750ml "Growler" Empty Glass: $3 (NON REFUNDABLE, plus above cost of beer)
On Deck: Edward for days...
Current BOTTLES available at the shop:
- Anna: Farmstead® ale with raw Vermont wildflower honey. 750ml. $10
- Florence: Farmstead® wheat ale. 750ml. $10
- Earl: Coffee oatmeal stout. 500ml. $8
- Juicy: Ale aged in wine barrels for over one year. 375ml. $18. Limit 4 bottles per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
- Brother Soigné Tequila: Farmstead® ale brewed with lime and blood orange. Aged in Tequila barrels. 375ml, $15. SOLD OUT
- Leaves of Grass: January 28, 2016 - Farmstead® ale brewed with cherry crabapples and aged for an extended period of time in wine barrels. 375ml, $12. Limit 1 bottle per person (credit card and matching ID required, please see our bottle release policy).
Current GUEST BOTTLES available at the shop:
- Casita Cerveceria: Damos Gracias - A holiday ale brewed with cranberry juice, oranges, sage, and hibiscus. 375ml. $9
- Casita Cerveceria: Bébeme - Whimsical ale with orange zest, chamomile and lavender will quench your thirst and encourage you to recall a simpler time in life. 375ml. $9
- Wunderkammer: Volume 2, Bufo - Ale brewed with lichen, mushrooms, some sticks and leaves, as well as other typical brewing materials. Fermented in an oak barrel. 375ml. $9.50
- Hill Farmstead Brewery Gift Cards!
- Hill Farmstead Branded Tasting Glasses: $4
- Hill Farmstead Branded Willi Becher Glass: $6
- Hill Farmstead T-Shirts: $20
- Hill Farmstead Sweatshirts: $40